This Request for Proposal (RFP) is part of a project the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy (EERE) recently awarded to the Minnesota Clean Cities Coalition and our partners at the City of Saint Paul and HOURCAR. The purpose of this RFP is to solicit proposals from consultants to perform community engagement services starting in 2024 for the first phase of the expansion of the Evie Carshare program and EV Spot Network on the East Side of Saint Paul. This new project builds off our Twin Cities Electric Vehicle Community Mobility Network funding.
This RFP will aid the City of Saint Paul in conducting a fair and extensive evaluation for selecting a consultant to oversee public engagement efforts on the east side of Saint Paul. The work will involve executing 10 events and assisting four District Councils with outreach activities in their communities. The work specified in this RFP must be completed within the prescribed timeline to meet federal funding requirements.
A full timeline for submissions is below.
- A non-mandatory pre-proposal meeting will be held on Tuesday, February 13th, 2024, at 10:00 am CT via Microsoft Teams
- The due date for questions is 3:00 pm on Friday, February 16, 2024
- Responses to questions will be posted Friday, February 23, 2024
- RFPs due at 3:00 pm on Tuesday, March 12, 2024
- Notice of selection for interview – on or before the week of March 25, 2024
- Interviews will take place 1 week after notice of selection for interview
- Selection announcement on or before the week of April 8, 2024
Visit the City of Saint Paul’s RFP posting page for more information.