Find out how you can save money and protect our air and climate by moving your fleet toward alternative fuels and advanced technology that includes propane autogas. There will be a variety of speakers and demonstrations.
Funding and incentives currently available:
- $4,000 for the conversion of gasoline vehicles to propane
- $2500 for the purchase of a new propane school bus
- $1,000 to help industry members apply for alternative fuel grants for propane
- $20,000 to help install self-service public refueling sites
- $10,000 to upgrade existing refueling site to self-service public refueling
- $1,500 to purchase a new, factory direct OEM propane mower
- $750 to purchase a propane conversion for existing gasoline powered mower
- $300 per liter for 2016 or newer irrigation engines
Non-members must call (763-633-4271), or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Minnesota Propane Association to register.