Learn how you can save money and protect our air and climate by moving your fleet toward alternative fuels and advanced technology that includes propane autogas at the 74th annual propane association meeting and convention. There will be a variety of speakers and demonstrations. To find out more about propane and why it is considered an alternative fuel, visit our propane page.
Funding and incentives currently available:
- $4,000 for the conversion of gasoline vehicles to propane
- $2500 for the purchase of a new propane school bus
- $1,000 to help industry members apply for alternative fuel grants for propane
- $20,000 to help install self-service public refueling sites
- $10,000 to upgrade existing refueling site to self-service public refueling
- $1,500 to purchase a new, factory direct OEM propane mower
- $750 to purchase a propane conversion for existing gasoline powered mower
- $300 per liter for 2016 or newer irrigation engines
Non-members must call (763-633-4271) or email (email@example.com) Minnesota Propane Association to register. Registration fees are $215 for members and $290 for non-members.