ACT Expo assembles the biggest and most comprehensive assembly of advanced technology commercial vehicles anywhere—including battery electric, hydrogen, natural gas, propane autogas, trucking efficiency, automated and connected tech, and so much more!
The advanced clean transportation sector continues to grow at a breakneck pace, rapidly rising to the occasion through ongoing innovation.
The 2022 agenda will enable attendees to:
- Learn from large-scale real-world fleet applications of low- and zero-emission vehicles across numerous applications
- Access the tools to support environmental, social, and governance (ESG) finance and the opportunities it affords
- Explore new charging and low-emission fuel technologies, such as DC fast charging, biofuels, and hydrogen, and how they plan to address the challenges in diverse vehicle applications
- Understand important climate and environmental policy developments being driven by the federal, state, and local agency commitments
- Discover financial incentives to reduce total cost of ownership for advanced clean vehicles
Get hands on with cutting-edge clean tech vehicles on this year’s Expo Hall floor — from battery-electrics to fuel cells, and everything else that has paved the way for emission-minded fleets.
With more than 75 connected and advanced technology vehicles making the journey to ACT Expo, attendees get to see the latest and greatest firsthand — and sometimes behind the wheel. The annual Ride & Drive event puts you in the cab of some of the newest electric, hybrid, hydrogen, natural gas, propane autogas, and renewable fuel vehicles before some even hit the streets.