Join the City of St. Cloud and Recharge Minnesota for an Electric Vehicle expo! Take an EV out for a spin, get hands-on experience with charging, and get a feel for how EVs can fit into YOUR life. Discover the current and near-future plans for public charging, and learn about local, state, and federal rebates!
Take control of home-grown robots! VEX MN Robotics and St. Cloud Technical Community College will have a robot demo that guests can try out! For each test drive taken and completed event passport submitted, a $40 donation will be made to VEX MN!
Saturday, July 9, 2022
10 am – 2 pm
St. Cloud River’s Edge Convention Center
Free and open to the public
- Adventure Coffee
- Chevy’s Pit
- City of St Cloud*
- Eich Motors
- Gilleland Motors*
- Greater St Cloud Development Corporation*
- Minnesota’s Clean Energy
- Minnesota Renewable Energy Society
- Minnesota State Energy Center of Excellence
- New Flyer
- Opus Motorcar*
- St. Cloud State University
- St. Cloud Technical Community College*
- VEX MN Robotics*
- Xcel Energy*
Event sponsors: Initiative Foundation, Morgan Family Foundation, Xcel Energy
All Recharge America managed events will be implementing the following protocols at physical events to help ensure the health and safety of both staff and participants.
- All participants and dealer staff are required to wear a facemask while in test drive vehicles.
- All event participants will confirm they are healthy and have not been exposed to COVID-19 to the best of their knowledge.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all participants and staff to use before and after all event-related interactions.
- All participating dealers are provided an orientation to this public health protocol and reminded of their agreement for compliance during their delivery of test drives.
- Vehicles are stocked with disinfecting wipes.
- iPads, pens and hard surfaces are disinfected before and after each use.
- If in use, static display vehicles must be cleaned using CDC-approved disinfectant regularly.