For more than 20 years, the people who design, build, use and maintain the work trucks and equipment the world relies on have gathered at Work Truck Week to see the industry’s latest products and technology, learn from one another and discuss how to improve the future.
Green Truck Summit, held as part of Work Truck Week, features intensive programs led by industry experts, OEMs and government representatives — covering clean energy trends for commercial vehicles and operational insights for vocational truck fleets. It offers perspective on work truck evolution and advanced fuels and technology development. Having a green fleet is more than just running your vehicles on alternative fuels or energy sources. NTEA’s Green Truck Association is dedicated to improving work truck efficiency and productivity. Learn more at greentruckassociation.com.
• Electric vehicle (EV) trends and innovations
• How industry segments are driving toward zero emissions
• Global clean technology updates
• Government programs and data initiatives
• Get up close to new equipment offerings from 500 exhibitors
• Hear truck OEM plans and upfitter solutions
• Identify operational improvement strategies
• Optimize commercial vehicle design and specification
• Find new business opportunities and ways to stay competitive
• Collaborate with management, product and engineering teams
Registration and hotel information coming soon!
Ask for the fleet/partner discount code: